Considering a Fall elopement in Jackson New Hampshire? Here are a few reasons to escape and tie the knot.
The return of the Pumpkin People! The fall colors, the unseasonably warm (or cold) weather, an excuse to wear a festive pashmina with your dress, and you could stay at the The Inn at Ellis River! Look what their Romantic Wedding for Two Package Includes (as of 9/28/13 via their website, here.)
- Having your ceremony at the Inn or nearby Jackson Falls
- A small bridal bouquet and boutonniere color coordinated with your dress
- A small wedding cake in your choice of flavors
- A bottle of champagne or sparkling cider
- Served in silver flutes that are yours to keep as a memento of the day
- A candlelight dinner for two at an elegant Jackson restaurant
- Two nights in our Bridal Veil Falls room with fireplace and jacuzzi for two
- Souvenir bride and groom rubber duckies
The top photo was taken on the grounds of the The Inn at Ellis River, the bottom photo just down the street at the Thompson House Eatery.