NH Elopement Specialist: Part 2

When people contact me for an elopement/private ceremony they often times have their B&B or Inn picked out and the location of where they want to say their vows…. but who is conducting the ceremony? If you are looking for a Justice of the Peace (JP) it’s easy to click on over to my friend Kim Steward’s site perfectly named www.KimTheJP.com. There you can find sample ceremonies, photos of unique locations to tie the knot, and more! Kim makes it easy for couples planning from afar, because she is extremely savy on the web getting back to people via email, and making things a snap. I think couples like Kim’s calm nature and respect for the importance of the union in which she is able to witness. She will fill you in on what you need to do to get your marriage license and where to go. Witnesses and blood tests are not needed in NH.

Similar Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *